Suppose you need to calculate the required kVA of the Generator – How would you find it?
This Volt Amps Calculator would help you out in calculating the kVA of any electrical device. You can find kVA of single-phase and three-phase equipment.
Volt Amps Calculator
How to use the calculator?
- From the drop-down, select the phase.
- For this calculator, note down the voltage-rated current. You can find details from the equipment’s nameplate.
- Enter the data collected in respective fields.
- The calculator would show automatically the calculated value.
How to calculate the kVA of an electrical device?
Single Phase formula to calculate kVA
For single-phase, kilo volt-ampere (kVA) is equal to the rated voltage (V) multiplied by current. Divide that result by a thousand to get the final result in kilo volt-ampere.
Three Phase formula to calculate kVA
For three-phase, kilo volt-ampere (kVA) is equal to the square root of three multiplied by rated voltage (V) by rated current (I) whole divided by thousand.
Other Useful Calculators
- Line Reactor Calculator
- Motor Torque Calculator
- Air Conditioner Electricity Cost Calculator
- Solar Sizing Calculator
- Ohm’s Law Calculator
- RC Time Constant Calculator
- LED Series Resistor Calculator
- Battery Runtime Calculator
- How to find Neutral Current in 3 phase system?
- Power Factor Calculator
- Calculator to find Fahrenheit or Celsius
- How to convert Horsepower to Kilowatts?
- Power Factor Correction Calculator
- Kilowatts Calculator for AC Motors
- Horsepower Calculator – How to calculate horsepower of AC Motor?
- kVA to Ampere Calculator – How to convert kVA to Ampere?
- Horsepower to Amperes Calculator for AC Motors