If you are planning a solar rooftop system for your residence then this solar rooftop calculator is for you.
With the help of this solar rooftop calculator you can calculate,
- Numbers of solar panels required for your home.
- Total Solar System size required.
- Area required to install solar panels.
Solar Rooftop Calculator
How to use this calculator?
- Enter the monthly average energy usage (kWh) of your house. To calculate monthly average units, take out previous year electricity bill and sum up kWh of 12 months. Divide it by 12 and you will get average energy usage.
- Enter the average sunshine-hours of your area. It should be between 3 to 5. If you are not sure about sunshine-hours then enter 4.
Also Read: How to calculate number of solar panels for home?
Also See other Useful Calculators
- Motor Torque Calculator
- Air Conditioner Electricity Cost Calculator
- Line Reactor Calculator
- How to calculate Voltage Unbalance?
- Kilowatts Calculator for AC Motors
- Ohm’s Law Calculator
- RC Time Constant Calculator
- LED Series Resistor Calculator
- Battery Runtime Calculator
- How to find Neutral Current in 3 phase system?
- Power Factor Calculator
- Power Factor Correction Calculator
- Horsepower Calculator