This is the simple calculator to find neutral current in three-phase system. Often you need to find neutral current to size the neutral conductor. Also, in case of neutral conductor overheating you need to know that how much current is flowing through neutral.
Remember that in balanced three-phase system the current through neutral is zero. However, practically this is not always the case.
How to use the calculator?
- Enter the current drawn in all three-phases. You can note down the current flowing through each phase from Multi-function meter located on your panel. Another option is, you can individually measure current in each phase with the help of clamp-on meter.
How to find neutral current?
You can also use below formula to find neutral current,
Also See other Useful Calculators
- Motor Torque Calculator
- Air Conditioner Electricity Cost Calculator
- Solar Sizing Calculator
- How to calculate Voltage Unbalance?
- Kilowatts Calculator for AC Motors
- Ohm’s Law Calculator
- RC Time Constant Calculator
- LED Series Resistor Calculator
- Battery Runtime Calculator
- Line Reactor Calculator
- Power Factor Calculator
- Power Factor Correction Calculator
- Horsepower Calculator