Torque represents the motor’s load. This AC Motor Torque calculator would help you to calculate the nominal torque of the ac motor.
Motor Torque Calculator
How to use this calculator?
- Select the motor rated output (mechanical) power in either kW or HP. You can find it on the motor nameplate.
- Enter rated rpm of the motor. This is also mentioned on the motor nameplate.
You would get the Nominal Torque produced by the ac motor.
Also See other Useful Calculators
- Line Reactor Calculator
- Air Conditioner Electricity Cost Calculator
- Solar Sizing Calculator
- How to calculate Voltage Unbalance?
- Kilowatts Calculator for AC Motors
- Ohm’s Law Calculator
- RC Time Constant Calculator
- LED Series Resistor Calculator
- Battery Runtime Calculator
- How to find Neutral Current in 3 phase system?
- Power Factor Calculator
- Power Factor Correction Calculator
- Horsepower Calculator